As mentioned previously, Solodev Cloud developers can configure and cancel their subscriptions from the Billing dashboard in their organization. Solodev recommends backing up/migrating any data on clusters, deployments, or containers before canceling subscriptions. Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
Cancel your subscription
- In the Main dashboard on the user’s account page, click Settings.
- In the Settings Dashboard, click Billing.
- In the Billing Dashboard, click Subscriptions.
- Click the cancel button (trash icon).
- In the modal window type DELETE and click the Delete button to cancel the subscription.