Once a deployment is created, administrators can manage their deployments in a variety of ways from updating their deployments to adding websites and members. This document discusses best practices and steps for managing a deployment.
Step 1 – Adding members
- From the containers page, select the desired container.
- Click the + icon located to the right of the Users heading.
- A modal window appears on the page where the administrator can type users’ names into the textbox.
- Type the users’ name into the textbox and click Submit.
- The administrator is directed to the users’ page for the container.
- The members page for each container can be accessed by clicking Users.
Note: Administrators are able to add members from the users page by clicking Members and Add Members.
Step 2 – Updating/Deleting a container
- Select the desired container.
- Click Update Container.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Advanced section in the modal window to expand it.
- Type ‘DELETE’ into the textbox and click the Delete button.