The previous article taught the user how to create a package to deploy on several websites. This article shows the user how to deploy packages to any Solodev installation.
- Click Websites under the Workspace section of the dashboard.
- Click Add Website.
- In the Blank Website box, click the arrow in the select box and choose Import Package.
- In the textbox located below the select box, click Choose .zip.
- Locate and Select the .zip file and click Next.
- Enter the domain and Select a time zone based on the organization’s location.
- Click Next. The user will be directed to a loading page.
- Click “Start Managing Your Website” to open the website with the installed packages.