The previous article provided a high-level overview of packages. This article shows users how to create a package to deploy to any Solodev installation.
Creating a package
- Create a website.
- After creating the website, open the website and click Settings.
- In the modal window click the Advanced tab to access the advanced options.
- Click Export Package.
- The user is directed to a modal window that provides options to customize the export.
- Click the checkbox to Include manager entries in export.
- Click Continue Export.
- The user is directed to modal window to download the package.
- Click Download Package.
- The zip file will be found in the folder that is assigned to Downloads in the web browser.